Skip navigation
Vessel, 19th century - 20th century
Unknown

Morocco; Amazigh (Berber), Kabyle
Terracotta, H: 13 in, W: 11 1/2 in, D: 3 3/4 in
Gift of Dr. Harry G. Friedman and The Jewish Museum, 2010  2010.48.3
Not On View
Provenance: The double jug, along with two oil lamps, were given to The Jewish Museum by Harry G. Friedman and accessioned by the museum in 1957. All three works were offered to the Newark Museum after proper identification revealed them to have no Jewish ceremonial use.
Keywords: Container, Jug